Monday, September 27, 2010

Meet Me On Monday!

Happy Monday!!  It's the fresh start of a new week!  Let's start by getting to know each other!


Let's just right in.  I'm new to blogging and love these blog hops, especially this one.

1.) How many TV's do you have in your house?
Actually, only 2 that we have hooked up and use.  One is in the living room and one is in the master bedroom.

2.) What is on your bedside table (nightstand)?
A lamp, Box of tissues, and ChapStick.  (Like to keep it neat)

3.) How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I absolutely LOVE shoes, but don't let myself get carried away.  When I buy shoes, I don't like to buy "cheap" shoes because they don't last, aren't the most comfortable, and usually don't allow the foot to "breathe".  That being said, I would never spend hundreds on a pair either.  I have between 20-30 pairs, this includes heels, sandals, sneakers, etc.  I believe shoes can completely make or break an outfit.


4.) Do you know how to change a flat tire?
I'm embarrassed to say I do not.  I would definitely have roadside assistance on the phone.  I had members of my family that told me how I needed to know, but I never learned.

5.) Do you prefer sweet treats or salty treats?
SWEET treats for sure!!  I absolutely LOVE Cupcakes!!  I like candy, but not as much as cake, brownies, ice cream, and things of that nature. Don't get me wrong, once in a blue moon, I do like something salty, but it's usually to offset something that is very sweet.  I also like sweet and salty together, such as chocolate covered pretzels.  Hands down though, I'm a Sweet kind of girl!


Start Hoppin!!

4 comments:

  1. following from the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! Thanks for linking up with us today at Making Friends Monday! I am now following you! I hope you have a great week! www.livingonloveandcents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so nice to meet you. I'm a new follower and fellow shoe lover. I'm a single mom of 2 teens so most of my shoes come from consignment store. I have found very nice upscale consignment stores in central Texas. I love it. I won't pay full-price ever again.

    Please come on over for a visit.

    Yoli :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you. :) I'm Kelly. I am a sweet girl and a salty girl. Really it depends on the day, and what I had first. If I eat something sweet, I crave something salty. Of course if I go sweet/sour like koolaid then I don't desire the salt.

    Have a great week!

    By the way, I am a new follower. This was my first week doing MMM. Love it! I like getting little glimpses of everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete