Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Petunia Pickle Bottom Up To 45% off At Zulily!!

One of Zulily's featured events is Petunia Pickle Bottom.  The items are up to 45% and the event runs until Friday, October 1, 2010.  If you are interested you have to RUN over there.  These items go fast and 2 of the PPB items are already gone.
 
They have something for everyone including the Boxy Backpacks, Stroller Blankets, Slings, Clutches, and so much more. 
I personally LOVE Petunia Pickle Bottom.  When I found out I was pregnant with my son, the first thing I went and bought myself was a PPB Boxy Backpack.  It's such fabulous quality and there are so many different amazing designs to please everyone's eye.

Even if you are unsure or aren't familiar, go on get over to Zulily and check out Petunia Pickle Bottom.  There are some other great events going on as well.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment