Friday, September 24, 2010

Trick-Or-Treat For A Cause


This year marks the 60th anniversary of Trick-Or-Treating for Unicef.  When I was in elementary school, the teachers would hand out the Unicef boxes to each student.  We always took them with us when we went Trick-Or-Treating every year.  We'd have the box in one hand and our Trick-Or-Treat bag or pumpkin in the other.

You can head to Toys R Us or Babies R Us and pick up a Trick-Or-Treat for Unicef collection box for free.  If you would rather just make a donation, you can do so online here or you can stop in the store to make a cash donation.  Any amount will be accepted.

To learn more, you can head over here.






2 comments:

  1. Hi I am Nicole from ColiesKitchen.com I found you on a blog hop and wanted to drop by and say hi. I really like your blog, and am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower from FFF!!

    Kristin :)
    Keenly Kristin

    ReplyDelete