Monday, November 22, 2010

3rd Attempt....Will I Get An Answer?

For the past few months I've had a lot of discomfort in my breast.  It started as a pain and now it's just daily discomfort.  The level of discomfort varies but is ALWAYS there.

I went to the OB when it first happened.  I don't want to mess around with things like this.  I was told it was just my hormones and nothing to worry about.  However, if it persisted I was to go back.  Well, I did just that because it did indeed persist.  So, I went back a month or a month and a half later like suggested.  This time I was told that it's not my breast, the doctor feels it is muscular.

Okay, well I know it's not muscular.  I feel it IN my breast.  So, the discomfort continued and now I feel it in my back behind the breast.  I called the office today and they tell me that they are sorry, but all doctors in the office are going to be taking their vacations.  So, the only time they can see me is in three weeks.  REALLY??  They know this isn't something new and I've been there 2 times before.

Well, I made the appointment, but then I called back.  I said really, I need to wait that long?  I told them I've already been there 2 times for this problem and they either need to get me in ASAP or get me a script ready for either a mammo or an ultrasound.  I don't care if I'm younger than the allowed age by insurance.  THIS is serious and I need to have an answer. So, I'm waiting for a call back.

Today, the discomfort is worse than it has been.  I'm getting really scared and on the verge of tears. 

If anyone can spare some T&P's, Vibes for me, I would be so appreciative. 

Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment